View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 08:11 AM   #5
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Thanks for this Ben, I must admit after exploring the website, submission guidelines, etc. I'm still a bit Bewildered.

Will continue exploring...

Well after 10 minutes of following links, scrolling around and down interminable pages of html tables with numbers and lots of links to things like "quartery reviews" I've still yet to find an "issue" of the magazine listing the contents or links to sample stories or other content. I still have no idea whether this is only SF or also poetry, non-fiction, reviews, etc.

I think they really need to do some work cleaning and streamlining their website and it's intent cause it is truly Bewildering to me at this point.

But Thank you for posting!

Last edited by kennyc; 01-05-2013 at 08:18 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote