Thread: Nook
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:44 AM   #8
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
That's pretty much how I thought when I first saw the Nook in the flesh too. I hadn't noticed it in the pictures online but when I saw it I was struck by how big the bezel was and how it seems so square shaped..... clearly some people like it though!

Incidentally, you can buy the standard Nook Simple Touch for £59 in Argos right now, so square or not, it's a bargain
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote