View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 02:24 PM   #333
BoldlyDubious
what if...?
BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BoldlyDubious ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: paper & electrophoretic
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyBob View Post
Do you trust them never to get mugged and their laptop (with your file on it) stolen?
I don't have to. I simply ask them to erase the file after they finish reading the book/listening to the record, or I ask them to keep the file in some cloud repository that a mugger can't access, or I accept the (low) risk that their laptop is stolen and the mugger uploads its contents instead of formatting the disk and selling the PC as quickly as possible.
BoldlyDubious is offline   Reply With Quote