View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:05 AM   #122
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Today on the PW web site at Amazon 53 reviewers (one star voters) swear they see color blobs on their originals and on their replacements but 221 (5 star voters) can't see them at all and love their PW's.

I'm one of those 221. It appears most of the posters here are part of the 53.

Its like the flying saucer debates in the 1950's. Millions THOUGHT they saw flying saucers and some even submitted photos of them. However, hundreds of millions never saw them.

Some have already gone through 3 or more replacements and see color blobs on all. Many said my photos displayed color blobs. I can't see them at all. Yes, if one stares closely with the right lighting condtions, a faint coloring shows in places. For me that is totally irrelevant to the great attributes of the Paperwhite.

When LCD TV's first appeared, many folks went up real close and saw lots of defects in the pixels. They even photographed them. They said the cathode ray tube TV's would never be replaced by all those defective LCD TV's. Guess what, today no one even sells cathode ray TV's.
Because you have cataracts!!!!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote