View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 08:43 PM   #377
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
TraumaDoll, let us know how you are making out with the unit coming in. We'll miss you here.

I decided to try another round of replacements, so I'll call them maybe tomorrow. Three of my units went to Kentucky today, but I did not have color issues at all when I last talked to them to get replacements. Could be that this is the only issue they actually care about.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote