View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #147
Ajax
Addict
Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4 Touch, Kindle Fire, HP Touchpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommonReader View Post
BTW, I am grateful to Apple for a very enjoyable Sunday morning, though. Looking at Apple maps on my wife's iPad was quite entertaining: seaside resorts moved inland, world heritage sites moved to other cities etc. It's amazing. There also has to be some awesome new app that manages to make recent satellite images look like WWII material.
I updated my iPhone 4 to the new IOS today, and found something funny in the maps.

The streets in my subdivision have always had the wrong names from Google / mapquest, the street I supposedly live on is actually a dirt track running through a guys property. Apple's IOS 6 maps have all of the street names correct.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote