View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 07:49 PM   #14
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
@NiLuJu Just adopted that practice myself for the Kindle Knowledge structure.
Indexing by "first 4" with tags and/or notations of the more common names that have been in use.

Still mostly empty pages there, so a good time to revamp how things are presented to the reader. After I have had a good night's sleep, will implement more of the different scheme.

It will be interesting to see how Amazon numbers things, because with the introduction of the Kpw - it is either part of the "5" series or jumps to "7 or greater" because the Fire is "6".
So I am expecting some numbering problems here with the K2, K3, K4, K5 ... terminology.