View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 09:58 PM   #16
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
I ended up getting Lord and Lady Spy from DANL as my selection but I also purchased the Catherine Mann one on discount
I'm torn between these! I have read a few Galen in the past and they were decent, but the Mann one also sounds about the same amount of appealling! What to do? Anyone read either of them already?

I'm also a fan of the Richard and Rose series, but I'm all caught up with the books for now...
Joykins is offline   Reply With Quote