View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 06:47 AM   #3
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
Thanks for explaining. I guess I'll just have to not view tags in book details for now. And figure out something else since it's not an option to not be able to see all book tags.

Maybe some custom column extracting all tags and breaking them into single tags at every dot. If it's even possible. And use that column for neat view

Any help with that is appreciated
I work best with examples

For now the solution I think of in my case would be just leaving only the initials for the categories. Like instead of Book.Type. post B.T. this way it saves the space.

Or buy a computer with a normal sized screen

Here looks like something I could use:
http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/sub_groups.html the last paragraph

Is it possible to somehow make it extract the tags like this only if there are sublevels. If there is a singe tag Anthology to leave it alone? With tags which have levels it should work fine now. I can make sure levels match so only what I don't need is removed. But the one level tags make a problem since they dissapear

Last edited by Noughty; 02-12-2012 at 09:14 AM.
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote