View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 11:58 AM   #24
ChupaLibro
Julio Angel Ortiz
ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Funny, I was wondering the same thing.

I wonder if it has to do with the idea that the Nook tablet, aside from internal hardware bumps, really isn't that much different from the Nook Color. When the NC came out, there was a lot of buzz because of the upgrade from the original Nook to the NC. The Nook Color -> Nook Tablet bump just doesn't seem that significant, considering that the Nook Color is receiving a similar software upgrade.

The Kindle III -> Kindle Fire is comparable with the original Nook -> Nook Color upgrade we had a year ago, so that's generating the buzz.

I love my Nook Color, and don't see the need to upgrade to the Nook Tablet yet.
ChupaLibro is offline   Reply With Quote