Thread: Notes!
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #4
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
It would be nice if they were stored in a txt file like Kindle. On the other hand, the Sony software works well for me because I have two Sony readers and it allows me to keep the notes on my 350 and 950 synced together pretty easily and quickly. You can sort of see your notes inside the CacheExt file that's on your ereader, but they are truncated so it's not that useful for export.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote