View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 09:35 AM   #8
avantman42
Wizard
avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avantman42 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedwig View Post
This is what I do too. I copy the clippings txt file from the Kindle onto my computer - do any editing that I want, save and copy it back.
I don't copy it back onto the Kindle. As far as I can tell, the Kindle keeps a copy elsewhere - the text file is just so that the user can access notes easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
An addon question:

What was your annotation strategy before ebooks?
I'd make notes anywhere I could (scrap of paper, mobile phone), then copy them onto my computer when I had the chance.
avantman42 is offline   Reply With Quote