Thread: Netbooks
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 04:04 AM   #7
YGG-
Dry fruit
YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.YGG- ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Bookeen Opus + HTC Desire HD
I've had a Medion Akoya (=MSI Wind) for 4 months & I love it ! 1.2 Kg, full keyboard, 1Go memory, 80Go HDD, windows XP. It fits in a (big!) pocket!
It's my one & only machine; I have a 20" screen in the office.
The 3cells battery is not great : 2 hours & some of autonomy is so-so; the new 6cells batteries are announced w/ 5 hours autonomy...
It's not very speedy, but for e-mail, word & powerpoint I find it perfect.
Also, it's for sale in France for 249 € (as comparend to the last Sony wonder at 1800 €, "blessed" with Vista too).
YGG- is offline   Reply With Quote