Thread: Netbooks
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 08:38 PM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxx6166 View Post
Does anyone here own one, or have you played with one at any time?

Since our community is so used to tiny handheld devices, I was wondering what your impressions were.

I just bought a Sony Vaio P a few days ago (I love my Sony products - even if they don't love me)

So far I'm enjoying the experience. It doesn't have a touch pad. Instead it uses one of those old school roller ball thingies in the center of the keyboard. The whole thing kind of has a retro appeal to me.

And for what its worth - I'm typing right now on the keyboard and the spacing is pretty decent.. ... I can just about touch type and I spent about 4 hours working with the keyboard today with no cramps or adverse effects yet - - AND my typo numbers are getting smaller by the day.
I just ordered an MSI Wind ... which should be arriving in Texas just about the time I set foot in Los Angeles.

It's going to replace one of my other computers that, sadly was lost in the recent Peterbilt vs. Ford Escape fight. I'll let you know what I think about it as soon as I get my hot little hands on it.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote