Thread: Netbooks
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 05:41 PM   #1
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Netbooks

Does anyone here own one, or have you played with one at any time?

Since our community is so used to tiny handheld devices, I was wondering what your impressions were.

I just bought a Sony Vaio P a few days ago (I love my Sony products - even if they don't love me)

So far I'm enjoying the experience. It doesn't have a touch pad. Instead it uses one of those old school roller ball thingies in the center of the keyboard. The whole thing kind of has a retro appeal to me.

And for what its worth - I'm typing right now on the keyboard and the spacing is pretty decent.. ... I can just about touch type and I spent about 4 hours working with the keyboard today with no cramps or adverse effects yet - - AND my typo numbers are getting smaller by the day.
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote