View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 08:49 AM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcgbv35 View Post
Hi,

I've been reading this forum for a while and it's the best source of information on the subject I've found. I think I've got the basics of the different devices but I'm curious about how an ereader handles footnotes and endnotes. I ask because I'm reading a biography at the moment and I keep a finger in the notes section at the back because there are about 3-5 notes per page.

I haven't got an ereader at the moment. I'm trying to find out as much as I can about the devices and the technology so I can buy one when I return to the UK in the Summer (as far as I know ereaders are only available from the internet in China).

Sorry, this is in the wrong forum, isn't it?
Welcome, zcgbv35. Good luck with whichever device you get!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote