View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 04:50 PM   #9
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Hi Marshall,
A LIT conversion tool is sorely lacking in our community. This will be a great addition. It's ironic that all conversions support converting from LIT to X but nothing existed to create a LIT file. Well there is WordRMR but this requires windows and MS Word.

Would it be possible for you to also create an html2lit tool? It shouldn't be much different from oeb2lit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by llasram View Post
I'm able to fake the "ahc" and "aht" entries by just always creating a collision table of length 1, but I'm not sure the WinCE version of MSReader will handle that cleanly, so it'd be nice to create these structures correctly.
If you need any help testing WinCE LIT files let me know I have a WinCE phone with MSReader installed.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote