View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 09:51 AM   #546
vlad59
Addict
vlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five wordsvlad59 can name that ebook in five words

Device: Kobo eReader Touch, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by khahoon View Post
Hi

I want to run this locally but I see that it is downloading content off the internet. At least that us what the css file and my network watch say. Is it possible to disable this stuff that tries to download from the net?

I am sorry to say but that is remarkably sloppy way of taking security and privacy into consideration , especially when people use such software to serve or reserve copyrighted or personal files. I am naturally thankful to the author however this kind of stuff should be imprinted prior to download.

thanks
Hi,

The only thing downloaded from the Internet is the Open Sans webfont :

http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?fami...alic,800italic

Where do you see a security / privacy issue ? If there is any security issue I'll fix it ASAP.

@mario, evillevi

There will be a new configuration item in the next release to choose how to handle thumbnail. I'll explain later :P

Last edited by vlad59; 08-30-2013 at 09:23 AM.
vlad59 is offline   Reply With Quote