View Single Post
Old 07-04-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeper View Post
My apologies if this is in the wrong place or has been answered before. If I create genres as a searchable column in my calibre library can remote users accessing via the content server display by genre? So for instance a remote user with my public ip and port number who is only interested in the genre history could just display, perhaps by newest to oldest, the books tagged with the history genre? Thanks in advance!
Simple test:
Start the content server
Use your browser to view the content server (Local IPort or Public IPort)

What do you see. There is no difference WAN or LAN

there is a content server tweak for you to review.
Code:
# Set custom metadata fields that the content server will or will not display.
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote