View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 10:54 AM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hm. did you hear that ? a sort of creaky-creak ? could it be ? ....the tipping point ???

in the second article, they also mentioned pre-orders "already in the thousands".
I don't think we are close to the tipping point. I don't think even Blu-Ray DVD players have reached the tipping point. I think HDTV is just hitting the tipping point. The pending switch to digital in US and EU is helping this along though.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote