View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 02:00 PM   #73
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky1000 View Post
Before I missunderstood something. - The USB Connection is only needed to copy the files on the Kindle - Right?

Because after this I have to deplug my Kindle. - In the readme of the JB is no hint of repluging the USB during the JB. - Did I miss somehting?
As I have said I thought you were attempting to do something else.

So you are selecting. LEFT on the 5 way? I did this a couple of times on the 4. you have to push LEFT to choose it. you are doing that?
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote