View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 08:11 AM   #18
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwhe View Post
OpenDyslexic is not a "wacky" novelty font. It actually helps people with the learning disability dyslexia read better. If you don't have dyslexia, you are not the target audience, although some people without dyslexia do enjoy it.

For more info: http://dyslexicfonts.com/
I wondered about that. Now I know for sure. I think its a kick ass feature as some people who have that disability do tend to shy away from reading, and thus are deprived of the joy of reading and seeing the many worlds of the imagination come to life.

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote