View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 07:15 PM   #46
louwin
Newbie Nerd
louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.louwin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3 64Gb Black
Any way to change book names in this new version?

I have lots of User Guides/Manuals in my library. There are for media players, TVs, Wi_Drive, GoFlex Satellite, motherboards etc. These haven't been designed for this use and usually don't have nice covers etc. They usually start with a contents page which have tiny fonts which can't be read in the bookshelf.

So I use the list mode to see the titles but then some titles are a meaningless stream of numbers.

So anyway to rename the titles? Or add created front covers to the instruction manuals?

TIA....
louwin is offline   Reply With Quote