View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #13
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by EldRick View Post
I can't imagine what one would do with thousands of books on an e-reader, given that you would never be able to find any of them again, since there is no search function for titles, authors, or content AFAIK.
All the Kobo devices have a search function that will search the titles and authors. That is what the magnifying glass is at the top left of the home screen and most others with a menu shown. Within a book you can also search through the content of that book.
Quote:
Does anyone really have the time to scroll down thru hundreds and hundreds of entries in the Library? It would take hours to locate a book. Would you want to spend days organizing them into Shelves?
I agree with you there. I add books that I want to read in the next little while. But, I don't remove the books that I have read. The occasional factory reset takes care of the cleanup. The 500 books on the SD card is simply for testing purposes.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote