View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 12:32 PM   #22113
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
I don't want a nickle... Just wanna ride my mo..tor...cickle...
Now THERE is a sentiment and a song I can appreciate! I've finally had to give up my bike, but it was a hard fought battle that settled with a compromise - my bike went, but was replaced with my Honda S2000 -- easily the best sports car Japan ever produced. (OK, I know, there are faster ones, and more iconic ones, but IMNSHO no better ones. The S2000 combines technological excellence, soft top, rear wheel drive, and sheer FUN to drive with that very un-sports car like trait of utter reliability. )

Meanwhile, the chickens are out, enjoying the little bit of sun we're having today, and I'm enjoying a bit of Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote