View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 07:42 PM   #52
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
If you don't ever intend to revisit the book, why buy it?
that is a great question.

for me, i take pride in ownership. i like having things. books look nice on the shelf and they tell people what i'm about. i like being able to get to them on my timetable, not on the library's.

i'm perfectly ok with getting movies through netflix. i'm perfectly ok with renting games or borrowing cds. theres just something about books that demand that i own them, whether i reread them or not.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote