View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 08:10 AM   #18
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
When I was little I read paper backs by the thousands per day (ok... maybe not quite that much...) but after I got married we had to move so much (average of once per year) that I gave up my collection of books to libraries, Goodwill, and etc. Since then, other then blogs and the like, really fell out of the practice of reading... till I got my e-readers. Now I read again and loving it as much as before but with out limitations of paper books. Should loose my Nook Color (and my phone, and my tablet, and all e-readers) I would stop reading because... I no longer buy/store pbooks so I would be forced to stop due to lack of inventory! However that would not last, I would replace one of the e-readers fairly quickly.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote