View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 09:35 AM   #14
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi Erik,

I grabbed the your bug report epub and was able to open that chapter and play around with it and everything looked great, and no crashes and not problems at all.

That said, I opened it and found a few things that I do not typically see.

All of your xml seems to use the old Mac line endings (carriage returns) '\r' in place of the normal line endings (new lines) '\n'. Again this did not cause any problems at all but I haven't seen text files like that in a very long time on Mac OSX. Also you have an encryption.xml file but the contents are obviously not encrypted. Typcally, encryption.xml is not included unless there is encryption. But again, I don't think that is the cause of your problem as I seem to have no trouble opening it and playing around with it.

Perhaps your issue is something machine specific? Hopefully Valloric will be able to recreate the problem ro can see something in your Thread 4 (crashing) that gives him a hint and get it fixed for you. I simply can not recreate it at all.

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote