View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 09:59 PM   #85
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I've tried several ways to load OverDrive eBooks from eNYPL and BECPL, including emailing myself the link to the .acsm files, and no joy.

If you can get this working, along with some improvements in UI, you'll have a winner.

My note would be to offer a landscape two page option. iBooks and Kindle have it, but they don't have Adobe's DRM.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote