View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 05:02 PM   #6
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,

Save the Apple crash report and post it here. You can sometimes easily see what is causing the problem. I have Snow Leopard and Sigil and I have no crashing issues with it at all so far.

My guess is you have some incompatible shared libs someplace on your system left over from your 10.5 OS version (maybe a broken libgif ?).

Perhaps the Apple crash report (edited to remove whatever personal info you have) will give us some idea of what is happening and suggest a quick fix.

If you have the development tools on your Mac, you can run Sigil from within gdb (the debugger) and since source is available for each build, you can find and fix the issue in short order.

Please post a link someplace to your crash log for Sigil and I would be happy to take a look at it and let you know if I see anything funny.

KevinH
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote