View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 02:45 PM   #18
ScalyFreak
Sith Wannabe
ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ScalyFreak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 4, Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Fire HD, Aluratek Libre
You would be amazed at how many companies make the critical mistake of keeping the power to actually do something for a customer, away from the front lines and out of the hands of customer service reps.

But there areas many companies who don't, who understand that if the person talking to the customer has the power to on the spot make decisions and act on them, the customer gets help quickly and effortlessly, which is what we as customers want.

And since I don't know which type of company I have called for support... yes, I am going to be nice to the person on the phone. Just in case they actually do have the ability to take full owner ship of my issue and provide a complete solution without delays or hassle.
ScalyFreak is offline   Reply With Quote