View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 06:21 AM   #7
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
@BetterRed, do you know why I cannot use MKLINK as it says: The device does not admit symbolic links
Maybe the device is not formatted as an NTFS volume.

When I want a Symlink I use this gadget ==>> Link Shell Extension

Or it could be a 'permissions' issue - there's a setting in gpedit under User Rights relating to Symbolic Links, IIRC the LSE site has something about it - search for gpedit

FessUp Time: - I had a little bit of involvement in the early development of LSE

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote