View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 11:00 AM   #29
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Many a time, I've fallen asleep while reading my iPad. I've never had problems falling asleep. I'm also someone who has gotten by fine with 6 hours sleep consistently over the last 30+ years, even though medical science assures us that everyone needs precisely 8 hours sleep each night. I get up at the same time every morning, week day or week end. I guess I must be a mutant as well.
We may be related. I also only need 6 hours of sleep a night. I always have. I had a friend that thought he had insomnia all of his life. When he reached his late sixties he discovered that he only needed two hours of sleep out of 24.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote