View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 04:46 AM   #21
DarkScribe
Apprentice Curmudgeon.
DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DarkScribe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Touch, Paperwhite, Sony, and Nook.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlenBarrington View Post
I probably won't buy a V4 until my V2 bites the dust. All that stuff sounds, 'nice' (though I've never had problems with the color of the light!), but another 6 inch screen means that as I age I'll be looking at 3 or 4 letters per screen! It will be exhausting from the page turns alone to get through an easy read like "War and Peace", or the mythical last volume of GOT.
According to modern medical science, EVERYONE has a problem with the colour of the light. Screens that emit Blue Light damage sleep patterns. Most people don't realise this, they don't attribute loss of energy, tiredness, difficulty falling and staying asleep with screens. As for aging, you use reading glasses to magnify text on a small screen. Simple and effective solution.
DarkScribe is offline   Reply With Quote