View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 02:41 PM   #48
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by baskerville View Post
Well, you could write this as
Code:
pidof nickel plato > /dev/null || exit
This is much better than mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baskerville View Post
The ommision of the sleep statements is intentional: when the last insmod ... returns, /sys/class/net/${INTERFACE} already exists. Do you know why the sleep statement was introduced?
Without the sleep statement before ifconfig eth0 up "sh -x /mnt/onboard/.adds/plato/scripts/wifi-enable.sh" gives me

Code:
+ lsmod
+ grep -q sdio_wifi_pwr
+ insmod /drivers/mx50-ntx/wifi/sdio_wifi_pwr.ko
+ insmod /drivers/mx50-ntx/wifi/dhd.ko
+ ifconfig eth0 up
ifconfig: SIOCGIFFLAGS: No such device
+ wlarm_le -i eth0 up
wlarm_le: wl driver adapter not found
+ pidof wpa_supplicant
+ wpa_supplicant -D wext -s -i eth0 -c /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf -C /var/run/wpa_supplicant -B
+ udhcpc -S -i eth0 -s /etc/udhcpc.d/default.script -t15 -T10 -A3 -b -q
udhcpc: SIOCGIFINDEX: No such device
, but with sleep 2, it works.

Last edited by tshering; 01-02-2018 at 02:47 PM.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote