View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 04:37 PM   #71
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryem View Post
I'd like to know if the dictionary in this new Nook is grayed out like it is on my Glowlight Plus, making it hard for me to read. I use the dictionary a lot.

The dictionary and the capacative home button where show stopper features for me. I have a Glowlight Plus and like it except for those problems. As it is I rarely use it.

I'd appreciate if one of you will let us know if the dictionary is normal text or very pale gray text. I'd be tempted to get one if it's normal and if Wolf changes his mind about it being rubbish.
When I looked at the screenshots of the new device the capacitive home button was the first thing I thought of! I like the Nook's home button and never had a problem on my Nook STwG, but I could see how a non-raised button in that same space could cause trouble. It looks to be raised on the new device.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote