View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 04:30 PM   #70
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgsmom View Post
I know. I have used Calibre and the Tools for many years. I just think one e-ink device is enough for me and I am happy with my Voyage. Since most prices are the same, I prefer to buy from the vendor that makes my device. I am not even sure how to go about backing up anything I buy from Barnes & Noble anymore.
As an experiment, a few months ago I downloaded a Nook book using the Nook for Windows 10 app and was able to import it and remove DRM with no problems. The biggest problem I had was figuring out which folder the app squirreled the file away in.

Since B&N sells books as ePub, I could be tempted to move back to them. I just haven't yet.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote