View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 04:18 PM   #68
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotadimple View Post
Still have my STR and it is still working well. Although, I think a lighted display (Glow) would make a difference for night reading. I have always preferred a dedicated e-reader to the screen on a tablet.

Will have to look at this on a BF special.
My first reader was the Nook ST with glowlight. Before then, I thought readers were neat, but not something I was interested in. The addition of a lighted screen made a big difference for me.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote