View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 02:04 PM   #66
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZodWallop View Post
Calibre and Alf would make it trivial for you to hop back and forth between Nook and Amazon, regardless of where you bought your books. That's worked for many of us here and is the way e-book buying should be.
I know. I have used Calibre and the Tools for many years. I just think one e-ink device is enough for me and I am happy with my Voyage. Since most prices are the same, I prefer to buy from the vendor that makes my device. I am not even sure how to go about backing up anything I buy from Barnes & Noble anymore.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote