View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 08:15 PM   #14
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I have a T62 and it's great. But you have to know your stuff with these e-readers. Otherwise get a Kindle.

I updated the FW to the latest and I installed a deepsleep app to lengthen the life of the battery. I could go in and shut down superfluous cell-phone apps draining battery (if they are there) but the deep sleep app should shut them down for me. If tou have battery problems install an app to getter bettter stats on battery usage.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote