View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 08:35 PM   #68
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryX View Post
Hi,
I messed up the sd-card of my gloHD while playing around with some 'hacks'. I thought I had a backup-image but I can't find it anymore. Already tried the image for glo from davidfor with no luck.
Can someone send me a image of the total sd card or the first ~300MB (with u-boot, kernel and so on)
thanks in advanced and best regards
The image I sent is the image for the full card. Unpack it and follow the instructions in Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. They are for the Glo, but the steps and tools are the same. As far as I know, it is the only image floating around. It was produced by someone here who opened their device.

Assuming that you did follow the steps correctly, I would suggest:

- Doing a factory reset as with the new image installed.
- Using a new card. The size doesn't matter much as you can expand the user partition to fill the space.
- Tell us what actually happens when you try to start the device. And what you have done to fix it.