View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 03:43 PM   #5
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanley66 View Post
So I was wondering maybe there is some light utility which can just allow you to see eBook covers in a gallery style and (optionally) categorise them.
Maybe some of what you want is covered by the ePub QuickLook plugin? As long as the metadata is filled out properly, it'll show you the covers in Finder, and Spotlight will index the description contents (and I guess you could add Finder tags to categorize), if someone's filled out the blurb.

It works quite nicely for me in Yosemite (although it does mostly tend to show just how many of my ePubs don't have the metadata filled in correctly).
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote