View Single Post
Old 12-19-2008, 12:37 AM   #14
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post
Broad generalizations about how html is supposed to be handled don't necessarily apply to something which we are NOT going to display on the web, but print. Took me a while to figure that out. You can put the style statement up in the head. It is just convenient if you are managing a whole web site and want a consistent style throughout the whole thing to refer elsewhere. But there is nothing wrong with it either in e books. It is like Windows - you can do many things in 5 or 6 different ways...just do what makes sense to you and is easiest for you.
Your post really helped. I'm going to try it and see if it's any faster than my current method. Though the learning curve may hold me back at first.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote