View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 09:35 PM   #13
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bookeen
Not sure about the negativity around T62. I have one and I love it because I use different aps for different formats and T62 lets me do that just fine. Battery life is not so great but as long as I get to charge it every couple days it works fine. I do not use wireless or google play store. I have Cool Reader, Fbreader, Koreader, Alreader and EbookDroid on it. It works great.

Recommended
loviedovie is offline   Reply With Quote