View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 07:13 PM   #11
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by notifychandan View Post
Can I copy pdf (not-bought online) files into "Sony Reader PRS-500/505" ?
and is the tool (Sony Reader PRS-500/505) available in india ?
The PRS-500 is an old machine, no longer sold as new. The PRS-505 is not available in India, but can be bought from the US (or the UK), see So, how will we get it in the UK? which is for the new PRS-700 but applies equally to the PRS-505 in India.

The PRS-505 includes Adobe Digital Editions, so it can read both secure and non-secure PDF files. If you have a Windows PC, you can test how well the PRS-505 works by using Sony's Windows ebook Reader. This thread includes a link to another that includes pictures of PDFs on the PRS-505.

If you want more information, I suggest you create a new thread in Which one should I buy? or (if you are sure about buying a PRS-505) Sony Portable Reader PRS-500/505 forums.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote