View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 03:03 PM   #5
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
@ UKPHISH Don't feel bad, it is not an intuitive fix. HTML is some of the hardest text to format from Word because it mixes the HTML tag with its default syntax.

What I suspect is that you are battling LR/CR which is typically what I struggle with when I import any document into Word. (Note this is not seen with ASCII since most people run the WordWrap Fix feature that does this automatically)

In the BookCreator tool I've have a menu option feature that converts all line feed (LF) and carriage returns (CR) to Microsoft Word paragraph format (^p)

Select menu option "Tools|ASCII LF -> Word Paragraphs"

That should do the trick.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote