Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 08:34 AM   #523
Fourl29
Connoisseur
Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Does it indeed have a warm white front light, as a poster here said, and as I 've seen in some pictures of it? It would be great to start moving away from the insomnia inducing blue one used by both the kpw and the glo.

I don't mind if it has a yellowish hue, I do mind though if it keeps me up at night as my tablet does via the blue light waves they use. Good reading material should keep us up at night instead, not the colour of the led.
Fourl29 is offline   Reply With Quote