Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 08:07 AM   #522
93terp
Fear The Turtle!
93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.93terp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV, Kobo Forma, Kobo A1LE, KO3, K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
I could not agree more. These are the two reasons why I do not use kepubs: you cannot get rid of the top menu, and you cannot adjust the line-height below 1.3em. And I wish they would make the bottom menu smaller, or hide it during normal reading.
My sideloaded .epubs that are converted to .kepubs with the Calibre KoboTouch Extended plugin do just this. When reading, the bottom menu disappears, with exception of the page #, and the book title displays at the top of the page. I personally love having both of these displayed as it's more "real" to what you see when reading a dead tree book!
93terp is offline   Reply With Quote