Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 02:38 AM   #518
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
The missing 1 cm. (2 cm if you use kepubs?) means I will have to turn an extra page about every 20 or 30 pages. I am sure there is someone who keeps track and says to themselves oh no there is that extra page turn again, but not me:0.
Well Kobo do! It is one of the reading stats shown for the current book. And the "Juggernaut" award is for 10000 page turns.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote