Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 11:42 AM   #511
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCowboy View Post
How on Earth did you manage to get one from Smiths? I ordered mine about 30 seconds after they were announced in the UK and mine hasn't even shipped yet. Smiths aren't saying it's out of stock, but they're hardly busting a gut to get them to customers. So much for 'release date 25th April'.

Grumpy now.

Mike.
I got my Aura delivered from Smiths back on Tuesday, then picked up the cover from a local Smiths who let me buy it a day early

I ordered it around 13:30 on the 16th April if that helps
simond is offline   Reply With Quote